Sunday, January 24, 2010

...and here i miss her again

A smile on her face that gives you every ounce of energy to live…. For which you can move mountains… for which u transcend every barrier and for which u can even die……. Your success feels like nothing without it. You work day in day out to see that one sweet smile and finally when you are there its nothing without it….. Standing in nothingness, where everybody thinks u have had achieved wonders but you feel like devoid of your soul that breathes through you.

Today I know what it feels like to be at the top, still feeling at the EBB. Today when I stand at the most significant junction of my life I miss her smile… that pat on my back, that glow in her eyes. It’s very hard to hide your grief but it’s even harder to show that u r happy. I miss her like she has never been there with me. I miss her as she has never been away from me. I don’t know how to tell her but I miss her today like she has always been somewhere in me.

I know somewhere sitting quietly by the river with a tear or two running down her cheeks and with those heavy eyes she is looking into me like she always used to, peaking into my soul and saying I AM HAPPY FOR U…..

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! only you could have written this. i loved it..
    my favorite lines-
    "I miss her like she has never been there with me. I miss her as she has never been away from me."
    may be i can feel wat made you write this.but then its still yours. its ur success, even if there is this void... all i'll say is this insatiable void is what keeps us going n keeps the fire kindled.. :)

    Looking for more of you.. keep blogging sirjee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya baat sir.. sounding senti senti.. ;)
    well obviously you must be.
    cant say i have felt what you are feeling. maybe i do in future (i hope i dont have to), nevertheless, this blog brings emotions to life.

    actually, felt kind of satisfied reading your blog, coz after a long long time, and an excruciating dose of heavy philosophical literature all around; i came across honest words that meant what they said.

    needless to say excellent post.
    simple lucid honest touching

    hope you see her soon. :)


    PS: was desperately waiting for your blog. glad its up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this was seriously awesome ....hav heard frm lot of guys bout ur blog .......first time reading it .............and man hats off to ya....ur zeal to write ....u r simply a magical writer who bound his reader to read more ...and wait for ur newer posts ....keep up the good work...ANDE ...

    .....................vikas

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!!!! if i had a girl nd i was into smthng big nd she was away from me.... den this feeling is but natural.. no big deal.. but since u r d one who wrote this article and expressed ur feelings first..GLORY belongs to u DUDE.. ALL D BEST with the luv of ur life..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this has magic sir !! it really brought tears in my eyes .... nd d best part was the last para ...

    one of ur best posts !! .. i wonder how do u write so beautifully .. every emotion is expressed soo well ki i am speechless ... wow !! ... wow !! wow !!

    ReplyDelete