Monday, January 25, 2010

Behind the mist....

Why this night seems so hazy? In fact why life seems so pointless? It seems every little thing is hidden behind the mist and i am waiting in a fix for someone to direct me..... I can feel the void stretching and taking me away from myself. life seems to be a puzzle where every piece is falling apart, lost in the throes of a downturn.. I can hear the clock ticking, every second shudders the essence inside me. and I really want to help but there is something I can't understand. HOW?
I am scared... not 'cos I am coward but that numinous feeling is holding me back. Why I have become this way is really an enigma to me, but then a lot of things have been concealed lately. It was hard when i had a point to focus but its harder when its vague. Now life seems purposeless and tough. I stand on a dilemma: whether i should be happy about myself or should remain unsatisfied and lost, waiting for the cards to be dealt.
Whatever my destiny holds i really don't care 'cos that's something i can't change but that fear of uncertainty is gripping me from inside 'cos somethings are going to change.

1 comment:

  1. talkin o d mist... bahut din se is pe likhna chah ri thi... was not gtn words.. mann me ghum rha tha...n seriously after readin this i feel so connected... at some point all human minds are connected..
    "It was hard when i had a point to focus but its harder when its vague." jus realised this durin the post operation period o 15 days...

    n i liked d way u ended " coz some things r goin 2 change..."... i was also plannin 2 write bout d human nature o resistin change... :)
    in all aapko bahut pehle blog bana lena chahiye tha... keep writing...

    :)
    keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete